Thursday 23 June 2011

I Just Lost My First Game Of BMX....

So yes for the first time ever today I lost a game of BMX. For those of you who don't know, BMX is a game that the BMX'ing community play to compete against each other in a friendly game to try and better each others skills. Myself as the BIG DOG has always had quite a good reputation for this game outside of FoundationBMX and I thought today would be no exeption. BUT I LOST! The thing that mkes it slightly worse is tht I lost to Ollie Rendle's brother Rob! Ollie Rides for Foundation so is a really good rider but Rob credit where credit due is also a good rider! The thing that also makes it worse is the fact that robs BMX Bike is about 5 years old! Super Heavy! Not like my FIT Bike Co Benny L which is super lite weight! Plus god knows what the weight of his BMX Parts! Anyways it made for some good entertainment for all involved!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment